Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wreathes

 Check out the Hobby Lobby review on Influenster!

One of my favorite past times is making wreathes. You can make them for household decoration, gifts, or to decorate the tombstones of loved ones. 

If you're looking for something fun to do with your kids or need a gift for a teacher, I highly recommend trying this. If you plan it correctly, you can spend as little as $25, where you might spend close to $100 buying one of the same caliber in a store.

 Recently, I made a wreath for my mama to welcome the coming of Autumn.

Hobby Lobby is a great place to look for deals. Not only is there always a coupon online you can print for 40% off one item, but the items in the store are always on a rotating sale schedule. This week, Fall items were all 40% off. I got the wreath for $3.50 (on sale), each scarecrow for $2, and the pumpkins, gourds, and corn stalks for around $1.50 a piece. I also bought some sparkling leaves and some berries for less than $2.

The floral and ribbon were purchased at the Dollar Tree for a $1 per bushel (generally consists of 5-7 flowers) and $1 for the 9ft of ribbon.

Overall, I spent less than $30 to create this 24' wreathe. Simply use hot glue or weave in with wire to apply floral and decor. 

This seriously took me just over an hour, I loved doing it, and my mama loved it too!

Fall in Love with Autumn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment